Ticket InformationCome enjoy some of the best cinema from around the world in the state-of-the-art, luxurious and comfy Vancity Theatre.
Single Feature - Evening/Weekend/Holiday
Student (19+)/Senior (65+): $11
Single Feature - Weekday Matinee
Student (19+)/Senior (65+): $11
All Seats: $20
Student (19+)/Senior (65+): $12
Become a VIFF+ Member and save!
The Small Print:
- Unless otherwise noted, everyone attending screenings at the Vancity Theatre must be aged 19 or older and have a valid Vancity Theatre Membership Card. Click here to find out more.
- Please be prepared to show your membership or VIFF+ card at the door!
- For all online sales there will be a $1 per ticket service charge, up to a maximum of $4 per order.
- Vancity Theatre pricing applies to our regular Year Round programming only. Special events, rental events and co-productions may have different pricing.
- Your annual membership is accepted for both our Year Round and Festival programming.
- All ticket sales are final. Please see our refund and exchange policy for more information.
- Please note that no infants or babies are allowed unless otherwise noted - see the film information pages for guidance.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
- The Vancity Theatre box office opens 60 minutes before showtime.
- There are no phone or in-person daytime sales.
- As a courtesy to the patrons trying to buy door tickets, advance ticket sales may be suspended until the day's show has begun.
REFUND + EXCHANGE POLICY
- Ticket sales are final and non-refundable, so please check your order carefully before purchasing.
- If you have made an error in your booking or something unexpected means you are unable to attend, we will do our best to exchange your ticket for another screening. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your booking and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
- You can also exchange tickets in person at the Vancity Theatre Box Office. Exchanges done in person will be charged a $1 exchange fee per ticket, up to a maximum of $4.
- Exchanges unfortunately cannot be requested for missed screenings, or within 30 minutes of the unwanted screening's start time.
- Our box office opens 60 minutes before the first screening of the day, check our film listings for screening start times!
- Refunds are only offered in exceptional circumstances at our box office team's discretion.
- Double-bill discounts are available to purchase in person only.
- Students and Seniors will be asked to present valid identification when entering the theatre.
- Senior Discounts apply to those lucky enough to be 65 years and older.
- Student Discounts are available, regardless of age, to those attending a post-secondary institution.
- Matinee pricing applies to screenings Monday – Friday before 5:00 pm (excluding weekends and statutory holidays).
- VIFF+ discounts apply on all regular screenings and on most special events. With rental events and co-productions, we will always ask if our VIFF+ discounts can be honoured. VIFF+ members also save 50 cents on concessions, excluding alcoholic beverages.
- Double bills are a great way to save! They cost $18 for two consecutive screenings.
- Double bill tickets are not available online. However, you can purchase your first ticket online at the regular price and have the price adjusted when you buy the second ticket at our box office.
- Double bills can be purchased for future dates if you like to plan your film-filled days in advance.
- Rentals are not included. Double Bill prices may be suspended for special events.
WHAT IS STANDBY?
- If you see that a film is in Standby it means there are no tickets available for purchase at this time but that we might be able to find seats for customers as the screening is about to start.
- A Standby line will form at the theatre and tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis if capacity allows.
- There is a limit of one Standby ticket per person.
- Vancity Theatre Standby line starts approximately 60 minutes before show time.