Virtual Creator Talk:
Showrunner / Executive Producer, Snowpiercer
Thursday, June 4, 5pm (PDT)
livestreamed via Crowdcast
Attention all passengers! Snowpiercer must finish its revolution, lest we all die. Based on the graphic novels and Bong Joon-Ho's film, this apocalyptic sci-fi epic is set in a frozen wasteland and deals with themes of class warfare, social injustice and the politics of survival. Showrunner Graeme Manson will take us behind the high-velocity scenes and into the lives of the survivors who ride the icy rails on a 1001-car train. Currently airing on TNT and from May 25 on Netflix.
Host: Daegan Fryklind, Co-Executive Producer, Shadow and Bone
In Partnership With
- Click the button below and a new window will open to our streaming platform, CrowdCast
- The cost to attend the Creator Talk is $10 (CAD)
- Click 'Book Ticket' in the top right hand corner.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your credit card details and postal code. Payments are securely processed through Stripe
- If purchasing in advance, you'll receive an email containing a link to access the Creator Talk and an option to add the event to your online calendar as a reminder!
- You'll also receive an email notification ten minutes before the Creator Talk starts with a link to access the event.
- We'll be taking your questions to put to Graeme Manson, and we will ask as many as we can towards the end of the discussion as we can.
- You can submit your questions just after purchasing your ticket (on the page that counts down to the event, click 'Ask a Question' at the bottom of the screen).
Graeme Manson is a Canadian writer-producer with a career spanning everything from sitcoms to feature films, who’s stock-in-trade is grounded, real-world sci-fi. He co-wrote the cult hit Cube and co-created and showran BBC America’s Orphan Black. Over five seasons, the fiercely original clone drama garnered dozens of awards, including a Peabody, a Hugo, numerous Canadian Screen Awards, and both a Golden Globe and an Emmy for its singular star, Tatiana Maslany. He serves as showrunner and executive producer of TNT’s post-apocalyptic Snowpiercer, based on the iconic graphic novels and feature film.Read more...