Tickets + Packages
INFO LINE: 604-683-FILM (3456)
Single Tickets On Sale
Sept. 3: On-line (Noon)
Sept. 12: In-person
Adult | $14
Student (18+), Senior (65+) | $12
Accessible | $12
Youth (Under 18) | $10 (Only available for films in the "Classified for Youth" series)
Special Events as listed on film page
Gala Screenings | $22
WEEKDAY MATINEES (before 6pm):
Adult, Student & Senior | $12
Save on Ticket Packs and Packages With Membership Plus+
2015 Ticket Packs
Student 5-Ticket Pack | Regular $55
6-Ticket Pack | Regular $78
10-Ticket Pack | Regular $120
20-Ticket Pack | Regular $230
30-Ticket Pack | Regular $330
Tickets can be redeemed up to 30 minutes prior to showtime, online, or in person, at any of VIFF box offices during operation hours (see below for details). Starting 30 minutes before showtime, tickets are only available at the door of the SCREENING venue, subject to availability.(See TICKET DELIVERY)
Tickets for the Special Priced screenings ($14+) are not available in ticket pack selections
Service charges apply to online and in person ticket pack purchases.
Valid ID must be presented when picking up tickets in person
- CLICK HERE for detailed ticket pack redemption instructions
VIFF $2 Festival Memberships
You must be age 18 or older and a member of our registered non-profit society to attend MOST films at VIFF. Please note the Rio Theatre is 19+ ONLY.
WHY? Under the laws of our province, only registered non-profit film societies such as VIFF are allowed to screen films that have not been classified by Consumer Protection BC. Only members are permitted to be present at the place where a non-classified film is being exhibited.
THEREFORE: To attend a Greater Vancouver International Film Festival Society film screening (which may not have been classified by Consumer Protection BC), you must be a Greater Vancouver International Film Festival Society member.
• You must show your membership card at every screening. If you have forgotten your membership card, you may be asked to purchase another membership in order to be allowed into the theatre.
• VIFF is responsible for operating in compliance with the Motion Picture Act and Consumer Protection BC.
• By joining the society, you are entitled to attend the next Annual General Meeting.
• Under 18?: VIFF does seek classification for a selection of films for youth (under 18 years old) to attend. In these cases, people under 18 may attend without becoming a member. Classified films will be listed under Films for Youth. If you're a high school teacher or student, also check out our High School Outreach Program.
VIFF Membership Plus+
Give. And Get. Experience VIFF in a new way with our MEMBERSHIP PLUS+ program which offers extended Festival and Vancity Theatre benefits.