Booking your Ticket Packs
BEFORE YOU START BOOKING your individual screening tickets you need to log in to the ticketing portion of the website. Go to www.viff.org and click on “My Account” on the top right beside the search box.
- Enter your email address and password that you used when you initially purchased your package.
- If you can’t remember your password, click the “Forgot Password?” link and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Once you’re logged in you should see a box that says “Active promotions: 2013 VIFF XX Ticket Pack” where XX is the number of tickets in the pack.
- In our sample below, VIFF Filmgoer has ordered a 12 Ticket Pack.
- Click on the VIFF Banner (top image) and you will see a list of available screenings.
- Find your screening of choice and click “Buy.”
- Select your quantity of “Ticket Pack Redemption” tickets – noted by the star - and hit “Continue.”
- Ticket Packs are not valid for Opening and Closing Gala Film Screenings or Special Presentations.
- If you want to select another screening, click on the Continue Shopping image on the lower right and continue as before.
- When adding additional tickets click “Continue with these tickets” to add them to your shopping cart.
- If you still haven’t made up your mind don’t worry, you can log in later and redeem the remaining tickets.